- Permaculture Design Workshop
This workshop teaches the basic principles of Permaculture, in addition, gives tools to help You work with the dynamics of nature.
Are You to manage a piece of land? Would You like to learn the ecological way?
Look at your project from the Permaculture perspective:
- see and think in patterns;
- find the best place for each element in your project;
- work with maximum efficiency;
- make the most out of natural resources – water, soil, trees.
The function of your area can have any scale, therefore it can be: garden or farm, also community or commercial.
This occasion is open for everyone!
Facilitator: Istvan Markuly