The event starts on May 19.RSVP now
Mastering Your Permaculture Vision
Life changing adult education and Workshops around #sustainability
As permaculturists We live what We teach
The facilitators of the course are also developers, teachers or students of the Australian Permaculture Research Institute (PRI).
The Permaculture Research Institute (PRI) is located on a Permaculture demonstration site in The Channon NSW, and is headed by Geoff & Nadia Lawton. We specialize in education & training worldwide. We also provide daily Permaculture news and information via permaculturenews.org. The Permaculture Research Institute is a not-for-profit organisation, limited by guarantee.
The Permaculture Wave
- International Permaculture Day – May 6-7
- Permaculture Social Weekend – May 19-20-21
- Permaculture Design Course (PDC) – May 19-June 2
- Sustainable Soil Management– June 5-9
- Permaculture Teacher Training – June 12-16
“To give a guide to a form of a future in which at least our children have at least a chance of a reasonable existance.” Bill Mollison
What You’ll Learn
- a complex design exercise – elements and their function
- managing natural energy: water, trees, earth-work – strategies for self-reliance
- all the natural patterns – to read nature
- all the climates zones – strategies to design anywhere
- preserving and extending natural systems – to harvest and sustain energy (no-waste)
- and many more in the name of #sustainability
We support local people
- we purchase the ingredients of the meals from local growers
- the design exercises will take place in West Cork County.
- 400€ discount of the PDC (and many more)d
Everything you get when you order
Huge discounts for locals in West Cork County
- Permaculture Design Certificate
- 72 hours of education – based on the “Permaculture Designers Manual” by Bill Mollison, the founder of permaculture
- Becoming part of the global network of permaculture community
- 4 GB of curriculum that supports Your further education
- Accommodation: bed in shared rom or camping (private rooms are also available)
- Wholesome meal 3 times a day from local ingredients (all day tea and coffee available)
- 30% discount for the following two courses:
- Free access to our permaculture workshops 3 times in this year
- Group and person to person healing sessions from a professional Healer
- Every day Morning yoga and Evening meditation!
- A complete home made, biodegradable sanitary package – soap, shampoo, tooth paste
- Camp fire Party
What Happens After You Order
- Secure checkout page
Click the Add to Cart above and you’ll be taken to a Secure Order Page.
- Log into your account
Complete your Order and you’ll get an Email with full details
- Prepare for traveling to Bawnaknockane
Read the How to prepare, what to bring?